This Fire Warden / Fire Marshal online training course raises awareness of the dangers associated with fire and the practical steps that can be taken to minimise and control the risks that fire presents.
The course covers the incidents involving fire, key legislation applicable to fire in non-domestic premises, on construction sites and work activities that could involve fire, the basic components of fire, the stages a fire passes through, how fire spreads, the ways fires are classified in the UK, how fires can be prevented, types and uses of fire extinguishers, risk assessment, fire safety arrangements and the key roles and responsibilities of the Fire Warden / Fire Marshal.
- Assured by RoSPA
- Assured by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 90 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn