IOSH Safety Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers is intended for construction site managers that work in the UK or abroad. The course gives them an introduction to health and safety so that they can apply their knowledge in the workplace with confidence and enthusiasm.
Our in-house, professionally qualified HSQE consultants developed the course so that it would incorporate their practical experience and real-life examples. Our relationship with the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) goes back to 1993. IOSH have fully approved our course and rated HSQE Ltd course delivery as ‘outstanding’.
- You can enrol and start your course today, so no need to wait
- You get 190 days to complete the course once you enrol
- Support provided by an IOSH-approved tutor at no extra cost
- All course materials and mock assessments included
- Includes the latest Safety Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers Assessment
- Includes the latest Safety Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers Project
- The course is 100% online so no need to attend a classroom
- The assessment is also fully online
- The course works on any device that can access the internet
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn
- Choose to receive a genuine IOSH Safety Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers certificate in either ‘Digital’ or ‘Paper + Digital’ formats