IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors is for senior staff with strategic responsibility for health and safety within organisations. It is relevant across a broad range of organisations and sectors.
The course explains the importance of good health and safety performance. It also shows how you can manage health and safety alongside other organisational priorities.
Our in-house, professionally qualified HSQE consultants developed the course so that it would incorporate their practical experience and real-life examples. Our relationship with the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) goes back to 1993. IOSH have fully approved our course and rated HSQE Ltd course delivery as ‘outstanding’.
- You receive a genuine IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors certificate (from IOSH) when you complete the course. We post the certificate to you by first class signed for delivery as soon as we receive it from IOSH
- Support is provided by an IOSH-approved tutor
- Our price includes the IOSH course registration fee
- All course materials are included
- Includes the latest IOSH Assessment
- You can enrol and start your course today, so no need to wait
- Our course works on any device that can access the internet
- The course is 100% online so no need to attend a classroom
- You get 90 days to complete the course once you enrol
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn
- No hidden charges, we just offer great value!